5 Steps to Make Your Lawn Green: Today, it was in the 60s, tomorrow it will be in the 70s. Our flowers have started to bloom. Our grass….well … looks awful. What about you? Is it time to get in the mood for grass cutting? Let’s take a look at the items you need to do in order to get prepared for the mowing season and ensure you have a green lawn this year!
5 Steps to Make Your Lawn Green
1. Get your mower blade sharpened. Change the Spark Plug, and Change the oil.
2. Walk around your property and do some cleanup. Rake up any remaining leaves, and or debris.
3. The winter may have killed some spots in the yard. You may need to repair some bare/dead spots. Check out Scotts EZ Patch Lawn Repair. That should do the trick.
4. Now you need to put down some nutrients for your lawn, along with a crabgrass preventer. Scotts Turf Builder Weed and Feed is what you will need.
5. After your first cut (on a high notch) you will need to put down some Scotts Turfbuilder Lawn Food.
These 5 steps will help make sure you will have a healthy and GREEN lawn! Its what I do… and it works for me!
Stay tuned… A follow up to my yard sucks post. What do the dead spots look like now?